domingo, 10 de fevereiro de 2008

I am a Republican, escrito por John McCain

Essa dica veio do meu amigo Roberto Ellery, notem abaixo o EXCELENTE ponto levantado por McCain: juiz tem que SEGUIR a lei e NÃO FAZER a lei.

“I am a Republican because, like you, I want to relieve the American people of the heavy hand of a government that spends too much of your money on things you neither want nor need, while failing to do as well as we should the things none of us can do individually. I am a Republican because, like you, I believe government must defend our nation’s security wisely and effectively, because the cost of our defense is measured in losses so hard to bear and in the heartbreak of so many families.
“I am a Republican because, like you, I believe government must respect our values because they are the true source of our strength; and enforce the rule of law, which is the first defense of freedom. I am a Republican because I believe the judges we appoint to the federal bench must understand that enforcing our laws, not making them, is their only responsibility. I am a Republican because I believe, like you, that government should tax us no more than necessary, spend no more than necessary, and keep out of the way of the most industrious, ingenious, and optimistic people in the history of the world.
“I am a Republican because I believe, like you, that it is the strength, courage, wisdom and patriotism of free people — not the government — who have made this country the extraordinarily successful place it is. My friends, my purpose is to preserve and strengthen our freedom, the freedom I have defended all my adult life, and I will not let anyone or anything deter me.”

John McCain

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Talvez ele devesse ter acrescentado:

"I am a Republican because I believe, like you (?), that the government should give generous tax cuts to the rich and leave millions without health insurance.

I am a Republican because I believe, like you (?), that fiscal discipline is a moronic concept and that each and every American president should leave a serious recession to the next one.

And last, but by all means not least, I am a Republican because I believe, like you (?), that preemptive wars should be waged against anyone who strikes the group of lunatics I will make sure runs the Ministry of Defense as a dangerous threat to our beloved country"

Abraço,
CH

Badger disse...

CH, este link mostra que você está absolutamente desinformado no que se trata de John McCain.

Badger disse...

Oops, o link não saiu no post anterior. Aqui vai novamente: http://gregmankiw.blogspot.com/2008/02/earmark-track-record.html

Anônimo disse...

Tremendous Column, Thanks

As a final note , give permission me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I'm sure you have figured this by now,), English is not my head language consequently I am utilizing Google Translate to build out how to note down what I really want to say.

Google+ Followers

Gadget

Este conteúdo ainda não está disponível por conexões criptografadas.

Follow by Email